Saturday, August 23, 2014

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave In Moisturizer Review

After seeing all of the reviews on YouTube and reading thèm on line I decided to give this product a try.  I bought the product from Target for $12.00 for the 8oz bottle.  Well here is my honest opinion - I did not like the product.

I washed my hair and applied the product by itself to my hair as stated on the bottle but altought the product states that it contains no parabins and no mineral oils, the product made my hair very heavy.  My hair also felt coated, meaning when I ran my hands along my hair I could feel the product on my hair even after it was dry.

There was no slip to the product and there was also no bounce to my hair, once dry it remained stiff and lifeless. The product smell was like that of a strong face cream and the smell remained in my hair even after three days.   

I left the product in my hair for a total of three days to see if second and/or third day hair would be any better, however there was no change to the way my hair felt or behaved even after the third day.

Overall I will be returning this product to Target and will not be purchashing it again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics was founded in 2009 and has it's headquarters in Los Angeles California. Their products are developed to professional stand...