Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ruby Kisses Color Design Lipsticks

I purchased these lipsticks from my drugstore for $0.99, they can also be purchased from Rubykisses.com for the same price.  There are 23 colors in the collection to choose from and I was able to acquire 5 for my collection, as this is what was in stock at the time.  The colors that I have are Shiny Bronze, Shiny Copper, Shiny Orange, Ice Princess and Fuchsia.  
The claims on the website for this product are that they:
Have a rich and creamy formula
Are long lasting with intense color
Have a semi matte finish
I have been working with these for the past week and my final opinion on the product is they are creamy with no drying effect.  The color lasted about three hours even thru eating and drinking before I had to re-apply.  The color is very intense, and did not bleed.  Some of the colors had a metallic like finish that I loved.  I give the product and formula  out of 5 kitty cats.  I will be purchasing more colors to add to my collection as for $0.99 these did exactly what they promised.

Until we meet again don't forget to live and play in color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics was founded in 2009 and has it's headquarters in Los Angeles California. Their products are developed to professional stand...