Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Meet Me


My obsession with all makeup started in my late teens while observing my mom doing the makeup for a Carnival Queen contestant.  My mom looked at her face as a blank canvas and the makeup as her tools to create a work of art.

About a year ago I decided to start doing my own nails instead of spending two Saturdays a month sitting and waiting at a nail salon.  I made the transition back to my natural hair four years ago, so figured why not try to maintain my natural nails too.

I will be the first to tell you that I am no artist, but I figure with practice some form of close perfection will one day come J.  My hubby ‘s hobby is photography and his work can be located on www.facebook.com/mactheodephotography,  so I have an on demand photographer to capture my craft - I mean what more can a girl ask for.

I can be located on the following social media platforms:

·         Facebook – www.facebook.com/theodorenailart

·         Instagram – tonisnailart

·         Google+ - Tonitheode Styles

·         Pintrest -  Antonia Duncan Theodore

No comments:

Post a Comment

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics was founded in 2009 and has it's headquarters in Los Angeles California. Their products are developed to professional stand...