Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sally Hansen Color Foil - Colbolt Blue

I purchased this nail polish from Target for about $6 and I was extremely excited to finally țry it.  The instructions advise to use two coats and for best results use without a base coat or top coat.

I was a bit skeptical as I always use a base coat for overall nail protection from staining, but I wanted the best results from the polish so I opted out of the base coat.   I applied two coats of the polish as instructed.   Pros and cons:

PROS:
* Beautiful color
* High shine even without a top coat on day one
* Very very fast dying

CONS:
* Began flaking off the same day
* Color dulled by day two
* If nails are not smooth all flaws will show

Overall I was not very impressed with this polish,  especially with the flaking the same day I polished my nails and the loss of shine by day two.   I would not be purchasing this polish again.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics was founded in 2009 and has it's headquarters in Los Angeles California. Their products are developed to professional stand...