Sunday, March 29, 2015

NYX Prismatic Shadows

So first off I have to say I have been trying to get my hands on these shadows since January 2015.  I have been to Ulta stores here in West Palm Beach, Miami and in Orlando and have not been able to locate them as they have always been sold out.   This should tell you how popular these shadows are.  Finally I gave in and purchased them on Ulta.com and the waiting game began.  I received the shadows in the mail on Friday and could not wait to give them a try.

My opinion........... I absolutely love, love them.  The shadows are highly pigmented, smooth and I encountered no fall out.   The colors transfer beautifully with a brush and when I used my finger.  They were easily blendable and the staying power is amazing.  I wore the colors for about 7 hours and there was no fading or shifting.

I currently own 6 of the 12 colors.  The colors I own are Tin, Frostbite, Smoke and Mirrors, Girl Talk, Fireball and Golden Peach. I purchased these as mentioned from Ulta.com.  Regular price is $6.00 a pot, however Ulta does have a sale currently underway buy 1 get 1 50% off. I fully intend to purchase the remaining colors in the collection.

One word to the wise, be careful not to drop the pots as the shadows  can shatter.  If this does happen do not fear they are still very usable and gives the same effect.

Have fun and don't be afraid to play with color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics was founded in 2009 and has it's headquarters in Los Angeles California. Their products are developed to professional stand...