Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Popfeel Wine Liquid Long Wearing Lip Gloss

Popfeel is a long wearing liquid lip gloss that is made in China.  The product contains premium wine extracts from French wines.  The wine extracts provide a stronger, moisturizing and better covering effect.  The collection I purchased is a 6 piece set that offers bold, bright, deep and vibrant colors that are highly pigmented.  The product offers a shiny, waterproof, long lasting finish.  The colors in the collection range from pink to orange to purple to red.

The packaging of the product is amazing.  Each lip gloss is on the shape of a wine bottle.

One swipe offers great coverage, and the coverage can be built up if needed, but is not necessary.  Each "bottle" contains 0.3 ozs of product and I purchased this collection from Amazon for $13.60.  The applicator is a doe foot applicator for precise application and it picks up the right amount of product for each use.


The product did not come with actual names, however the collection I purchased were labeled as follows:
LW1 - Barbie Pink
LW2 - Medium Purple
LW3 - Rose Pink
LW4 - Light Pink
LW5 - Deeper Purple
LW6 - Red



Likes: Love, love, love, love the packaging.  I cannot say enough about how much I LOVE the packaging and the applicator.  The color range provided in the collection was good but not great.  My favorite colors were the LW3 Rose Pink and LW6 Red.  The colors are very vibrant and bold and they are truly waterproof.  



Dislikes: Some of the colors were a bit more drying than the others.  I was not a fan of the two pink colors. The two purple colors were nice based on the actual color and pigmentation, however they were more drying on the lips than the other colors.  

Final Opinion:  I am torn on this product.  I love the packaging and think that it is very innovative and a great conversation piece for us makeup lovers.  The colors are vibrant and the fact that they are waterproof is AMAZING as this means less touch ups during the day.  I did not like the fact that for me some of the colors (3 of the 6) were so very drying on the lips, even when using lip balm or lip oil under the product. If you are a long wearing lip product lover and you do not mind the drying effect, I would say go for it, but if you are like me and not a big fan of the drying effect, I would say you can maybe skip this purchase.  I give this product 😻😻😻 (3 out of 5 kittens).

Were to stalk me:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/minibeautymaven
Instagram - www.instagram.com/mini_beauty_maven
YouTube - Mini Beauty Maven

Thanks for stopping by and remember to always live and play in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics was founded in 2009 and has it's headquarters in Los Angeles California. Their products are developed to professional stand...