Friday, March 24, 2017

L.A. Girl StrobeLite Strobing Powder

L.A. Girl is part of Beauty 21 Cosmetics company.  It was started in 1985 and offers quality cosmetics with a "glamours spin on beauty".  L.A. Girl offers products for the beginner to the experienced beauty junkie like myself.  The products are affordable luxury cosmetics ranging in price from $3 to $150.  Products for the eyes; lips; face; nails and beauty accessories are available, from lip liners, matte and metal liquid lipsticks to eyeshadows, to face contour/highlight to get shine nail top coats and polishes to lighted studio train cases.

This is an illuminating powder that adds light to the face and provides dimension.  The powder is soft and silky and I use it to add that bling to the face, cheeks, nose and cupids bow and anywhere else I want to sparkle and shine like a superstar while still having a soft shimmery finish. The product is paraben and fragrance free and available in 12 colors containing 0.19 ozs of product.

The product can be purchased from several places including the following: L.A Girl Website - www.lagirlusa.com, Amazon - www.amazon.com and some local CVS Stores.  I purchased four colors from Amazon for $7.00 each.

The colors purchased are:
20 Watt - this is a a lighter bronzy color with gold iridescent shimmer

50 Watt - this is a tan color with a peach undertone that also contains gold iridescent shimmer
60 Watt - this is a beautiful yellow gold straight shimmer.  This was my absolute favorite.
80 Watt - this is a peachy bronze with gold shimmer


LIKES
GLOW BABY GLOW.  This product makes you glow with luminescent face bling, bling.  It is east to apply and very highly pigmented.  The product when applied catches the light beautifully.  The color selection is also great and the product itself is soft and silky.  If you are like me too much is never enough πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹


DISLIKES:
I do not have anything much in this column other than I wish they were available in my local stores.  I am a junkie that loves to see, hold and when it is available test products and not having them available in local stores does not really do it for me.  

FINAL THOUGHTS:
For the price I paid for this product and the quality of the product and the color range, I would say run out and purchase, purchase, purchase.  My one piece of advice is if you can do research on the price available on the product prior to purchasing as I have seen the prices range from $7.00 to $9.00 each.  Overall I give this product 😻😻😻😻 (4 out of 5 kittens).

Were to stalk me:
Facebook - www.facebook.com/minibeautymaven
Instagram - www.instagram.com/mini_beauty_maven
YouTube - Mini Beauty Maven

Thanks for stopping by and remember to always live and play in color.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics was founded in 2009 and has it's headquarters in Los Angeles California. Their products are developed to professional stand...