Monday, October 5, 2015

Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave in Conditioner

Ouidad products are specifically designed for us curly girls.  Part of their mission is to empower us curlies to understand, enhance and love our hair.   Ouidad has been around for the past 30 years and have committed to "pioneering new innovations to meet the needs of our curl community".

This is the first time I have invested in this line.  I am an "It's a 10" or DevaCurl girl, but when I went shopping to replace my very empty DevaCurl Styling Cream, Ulta was out of the product so.......... I saw the Ouidad display and have heard a great deal about their products so I figured why not.  I went ahead and purchased the Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave in Conditioner and was not disappointed.


This product is created to infuse moisture into every strand of the hair.  The Moisture Lock In provides protein to the hair which helps to create healthy curls.  The product also contains Prickly Pear Cactus Extract, Antioxidants Green Tea and Vitamin B5 to protect the hair, promote shine and provide ongoing conditioning.  What interested me the most was that this Leave In Conditioner also contained Arnica Extract, "which is a healing agent and also helps to promotes long-lasting hydration which seals the hair cuticle layer to prevent frizz and encourage healthier hair and scalp".

I purchased this product from Ulta for $26.00 for an 8.5 ozs/250ml bottle.  Currently Ulta has two promotions for Ouidad products purchased - FREE sample Moisture Lock Leave-In with any $25 Ouidad purchase (offer valid 10/4/15-10/24/15 or while supplies last) or FREE Pink Travel Pouch with any $25 Ouidad purchase (offer valid 10/4/15-10/24/15 or while supplies last).

 
I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE with this product.   I have been using this product for approximately 2 months now.  I live in Florida where we have very high humidity most of the year round and this product helped to tame the frizz and helped me maintain control of my curls.  I was also able to get 3 days of my style without frizz.  My curls were defined, soft and smooth and my hair felt very healthy and shiney.


Where to stalk me:
Facebook - Mini Beauty Maven
Instagram - mini_beauty_maven
Youtube - Mini Beauty Maven
Google+ - Mini Beauty Maven
Twitter - Mini Beauty Maven

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and until we speak again, don't forget to live and play in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics was founded in 2009 and has it's headquarters in Los Angeles California. Their products are developed to professional stand...