Monday, June 15, 2015

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

The claims for this product is that it create a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea. The product can be worn alone or under your foundation.  It is an oil-free primer that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish.  This primer diffuses the light hitting your skin to blur out imperfections for an even, soft-focus look while also making your makeup last all day long.

Business to get out of the way:
💄I received a sample size of is product in my Ipsy bag

Final opinion:
I used this product a few times since receiving it last week.  I tried it with different foundations to see if the consistency would change based on the foundation used (matte vs satin finish) and I will say, regardless of the foundation used the primer acted the same.  I was very impressed with the way it felt on the skin and the way it made my skin feel.  My makeup glided on smoothly and stayed put all day.  My makeup looked and felt flawless.  The product can be purchased from the Smashbox website or from Ulta stores or website.  A 1oz tube cost about $36.00.

I give this product 😻😻😻😻😻 (5 kitty cats out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BH Cosmetics Zodiac Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics was founded in 2009 and has it's headquarters in Los Angeles California. Their products are developed to professional stand...